Production Manager – Durban
Ethekweni – R600k+ P/Annum
To organise and oversee the Manufacturing process, Responsible for the smooth running of production line and quality output. To ensure production process (casting, slitting, metallization, packing) flow is under standard practices. To improve capability of team. Strong knowledge of production procedures. Candidates from steel; wood; paper or plastic manufacturing & production background will take preference.
PLEASE FORWARD: Updated Microsoft Word CV; Recent Payslip; SA ID copy – email@example.com
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate cost and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production staff
- Ensure rotation of skill matrix by enhancing people capability.
- Reviewing performance of subordinates.
- Resource allocation
- Troubleshoot process related issue.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Ensure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Report to […]