Junior Electrical Engineer – Johannesburg South
Salary: R22k+ CTC
A challenging position exists in the Engineering Department for a graduate assistant controller electrical/electronic engineer reporting to the Senior Control Engineer. The engineer will be assigned an area of responsibility in one of the below areas once a good overall working knowledge of the control systems in each area of the factory has been obtained.
- Matric; BSc Engineering or B Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)
- 1-3 years working experience
- SAP; SCADA;PLC; MIS Systems (detailed below)
- Registered with ECSA as a Candidate Engineer with the intention of obtaining professional engineer’s registration within a maximum of two years.
- Very good knowledge of Ethernet networks, as applied in an industrial environment (including where used for high-speed motion control).
- An ability to lead people and work as part of a team.
- An interest in low voltage and medium voltage reticulation. This will not be the candidates […]