Credit Controller – Alberton, Johannesburg
Purpose: Ensure the timeous collection of the company’s debtors’ book in order to optimise cash flow, minimise risk and reduce the outstanding debtor’s book according company policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- A Bookkeeping/Accounting Qualification will be of advantage
- 2 – 3 years working experience in debtor’s collection
- Pastel Evolution and Excel Skills
- Strong in collecting outstanding debtors
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Good understanding of the debtors function
- Excellent documentation control and administrative skills
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Afrikaans
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectation
- Must be able to communicate well internally and with customers
- Self reliant, confident
- Tenacity and resilience
- Review and action debtors age analysis report daily to maintain debtors overdue accounts to achieve defined targets.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of debtors according to company policies and targets.
- Ensure debtor collection in line with the agreed targets, processes and timeframes.
- Communicate credit limits and payment terms to customers to ensure timely payment of accounts.
- Execute debt control procedures to ensure compliance, integrity […]