Maintenance Team Leader – Gauteng
Based in Boksburg/Surrounds
Our client is looking to employ a candidate with 10 years manufacturing experience in a maintenance team leader role, qualified (N6) in Mechanical/Electrical engineering. This opportunity exists for an individual with proven supervisory and problem solving skills.
Please forward – Updated Microsoft Word CV; ID; Payslip – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matric; N6 (Mechanical/Electrical) Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience gained in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Computer literacy is required in this position, NB MS Excel
- Experience in cost centre budget control and reporting of expenditures is a requirement.
- Knowledge in PLC & SCADA systems and drives will be advantageous.
- SAP knowledge, particularly the creation of notifications and job work orders is necessary.
- Display good leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills & handle production challenges.
- Ensure that routine maintenance work is carried out in accordance with maintenance schedules; work instructions; works procedures; & quality assurance plans while making sure that work complies to accepted safety standards & maintaining high levels of workmanship.
- Ensure that planned repair work & breakdown repairs are carried out with minimum delay.
- Coordinate maintenance interventions with production personnel so as to avoid interruptions.
- Manage and develop a maintenance philosophy for equipment and high level of engineering service to ensure maximum plant availability.
- Provide schedules for preventative maintenance service equipment to ensure schedules are updated and adhered to.
- Must have good Microsoft Excel knowledge in order to generate reports and graphs.
- Record all the work done in the time-record work book and report any adverse plant conditions to the Engineer.
- Ensure that the relevant designs and drawings are to the required specification.
- Adhere and be responsible for ISO 9000 and OHS-Act requirements in areas of plant and equipment under his/her responsibility.
Please note, should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, to consider your application unsuccessful.